Cocoa powder production process includes many complicated stages. Fresh cocoa pods after being harvested will be fermented for 2-9 days and then dried. Then, cocoa beans will be roasted to increase the flavor and aroma. Roasting temperature is one of the factors that determine the final flavor of cocoa powder.
After roasting, the cocoa beans are ground to a fine powder. At this point, the fat and cocoa butter melt, causing the cocoa powder to merge into a dark brown mass called chocolate liquor. The chocolate liquor is pressed to extract the liquid, and the rest is cooled and ground into a powder. This is the pure cocoa powder you use.
- BINON'S SOCOLA STICK SET HAS BEEN RECEIVED THE TYPICAL RURAL INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS 2022 (18.11.2022)
- SOCOLA ROSEMARY PRODUCTION PROCESS (18.11.2022)
- MATCHA NIBS SOCOLA PRODUCTION PROCESS (18.11.2022)
- PRODUCT STORY (18.11.2022)
- Novaland organizes a visit tour in Binon (13.05.2022)
- Binon is the most suitable place for people to come to avoid the heat with friends and family (13.05.2022)
- Summer is coming Let's organize team building and camping for teammates with Binon (13.05.2022)