1 . Good for heart
Some studies show that eating cocoa reduces the risk of heart disease and death. The reason cocoa powder has this effect may be because it helps lower blood pressure and improve the function of blood vessels.
Chocolate contains flavanols - antioxidants, which help reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, stroke.
Cocoa contains more antioxidants than either red wine or green tea. Antioxidants work to improve your digestive system. If the foods you eat do not digest, your body tends to accumulate toxins that reduce metabolism, you should think about taking dark chocolate.
The antioxidants in cocoa bring a lot of health benefits to humans. It helps prevent free radicals which help fight a variety of diseases as well as reduce the effects of aging. Drinking hot cocoa can also help you live longer.
3. Improve the digestive system
Thanks to drinking cocoa every day, you will have a better digestive system thanks to the fibrous fibers found in pure cocoa, stimulating the digestive enzymes of the body.
A recent study showed that, every day you take a little bit of pure cocoa powder for 2 periods of time: 4 weeks in a row, 3 weeks off and then 4 more weeks. Then your intestines are working very well and if you are constipated, this is a very effective way to treat constipation.
4. Enhance metabolism in the body
According to a study, if using cocoa continuously for 2 weeks, it will help reduce the hormone cortisol, thereby improving metabolism in the body.
Not only that, it also improves the activity of microorganisms in the intestinal tract to help improve digestion.
5. Prevent anemia
One of the things that makes us anemic is that we eat foods that are low in iron. Iron is essential for the development of red blood cells, so it is advisable to eat foods rich in iron.
Cocoa has a very high iron content, which helps to solve the symptoms of anemia such as fatigue and irritability.
6 . Stabilize blood sugar
Cocoa is slowly absorbed into the bloodstream and the result of this slow consumption is the production of insulin, a substance that has the ability to stabilize blood sugar. This shows that cocoa is very good for diabetics.
7. Reduce cravings
The main ingredient in cocoa is theobromine, a substance that makes the body feel full and suppresses cravings.
"The caffeine contained in cocoa also has an appetite-suppressing effect. So when you eat cocoa or dark chocolate, you're fighting your urge to eat," Dr. Mittal emphasized.
- BINON COCOA: ECONOMY AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT FROM COCOA BEANS (20.04.2022)
- It's time for the cashew tree to bear fruit. Visiting cocoa garden combined with learning about cashew trees. (24.03.2021)
- Binon cocoa tree has blossomed and bear fruit (21.03.2021)
- FRUIT ORGANIC BINON (26.02.2021)
- Cocoa trees are being planted in Binon Park. (22.09.2019)
- A quality cacao cup always comes from quality cocoa beans. (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organic cocoa nibs products (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organically grown cocoa powder products (22.09.2019)
- SUNFLOWER - SUMMER BINON CACAO PARK (29.05.2020)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIFFERENTING PURE COCOA POWDER (27.05.2021)