October-November has come the cocoa harvest season.
This is a farmer's cocoa garden in Xa Bang commune, Chau Duc district, which Mr. Tan takes care of with an area of nearly 2000m2, although the area is small, on average, he collects nearly 3 tons of fresh cocoa beans a year.
- BINON COCOA: ECONOMY AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT FROM COCOA BEANS (20.04.2022)
- It's time for the cashew tree to bear fruit. Visiting cocoa garden combined with learning about cashew trees. (24.03.2021)
- Binon cocoa tree has blossomed and bear fruit (21.03.2021)
- FRUIT ORGANIC BINON (26.02.2021)
- Cocoa trees are being planted in Binon Park. (22.09.2019)
- A quality cacao cup always comes from quality cocoa beans. (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organic cocoa nibs products (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organically grown cocoa powder products (22.09.2019)
- SUNFLOWER - SUMMER BINON CACAO PARK (29.05.2020)
- HEALTHY BENEFITS OF COCOA (21.05.2021)