It's time for the cashew tree to bear fruit.
Visiting cocoa garden combined with learning about cashew trees.
The cashew tree, also known as the cashew nut, is originated from Northeastern region of Brazil.
And the cashew tree gives flowers and bears fruit after 3 years of planting. Cashew trees start to gives flower from December, and bears fruit from March to May and divided into 3 batches. Although the cashew flower is very small, it has a very strange and pleasant aroma.
Have you tried the fruit yet? Its taste is sweet, acrid, but has vitamin C higher than oranges 5 times. The fruit is attached to the childhood of Vietnamese in the countryside, the fruit is cut off the shell and eat with salt, or cook with fish is extremely delicious, but nowaday there is a few people being enjoyed it. The seeds are baked, peeled, and eaten very well.
If you want to feel and experience more, please come to Binon Cacao.
- BINON COCOA: ECONOMY AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT FROM COCOA BEANS (20.04.2022)
- Binon cocoa tree has blossomed and bear fruit (21.03.2021)
- FRUIT ORGANIC BINON (26.02.2021)
- Cocoa trees are being planted in Binon Park. (22.09.2019)
- A quality cacao cup always comes from quality cocoa beans. (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organic cocoa nibs products (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organically grown cocoa powder products (22.09.2019)
- SUNFLOWER - SUMMER BINON CACAO PARK (29.05.2020)
- HEALTHY BENEFITS OF COCOA (21.05.2021)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIFFERENTING PURE COCOA POWDER (27.05.2021)