With more than 2 hectares of cocoa in Binon being taken care of by the hardworking, diligent and enthusiastic hands of the agricultural department, after some years of hard work, now all kinds of fruit trees as well as cocoa have grown, flower, bear fruit.
Looking back at the hard process after days of fertilizing and watering from the time the tree was tiny until the tree grew healthy and watching it bear fruit, all the hard work and tired were dispelled.
- BINON COCOA: ECONOMY AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT FROM COCOA BEANS (20.04.2022)
- It's time for the cashew tree to bear fruit. Visiting cocoa garden combined with learning about cashew trees. (24.03.2021)
- FRUIT ORGANIC BINON (26.02.2021)
- Cocoa trees are being planted in Binon Park. (22.09.2019)
- A quality cacao cup always comes from quality cocoa beans. (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organic cocoa nibs products (22.09.2019)
- About Binon's organically grown cocoa powder products (22.09.2019)
- SUNFLOWER - SUMMER BINON CACAO PARK (29.05.2020)
- HEALTHY BENEFITS OF COCOA (21.05.2021)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIFFERENTING PURE COCOA POWDER (27.05.2021)